If you’ve ever gotten in a fight with your significant other while traveling you might take a little more time before getting stressed out after listening to this episode of the Our First Drink Podcast.
Our guests, Adam Nubern and Lindsey Nubern, have spent the last 18 months traveling around the world together all while building a strong system of communication to support their marriage and the digital nomad business they started while on the road.
In this episode
- Sharing a first drink at a famous southern institution.
- How a flipped truck and getting fired were blessings in disguise.
- Camper vanning in New Zealand.
- What picking out cereal in Vietnam taught them about efficient communication in their marriage.
- The importance of community (both in your marriage and online) while you’re traveling.
- Why their mantra is, “It’s not wrong. It’s just different.”
Our First Drink Couples Quiz
- Driver or the passenger?
- Time optimist or time realist?
- Map or no map?
- Who is the straight man and who is the comedian?
- Would you ever send a meal back at a restaurant?
About Adam and Lindsey
Adam and Lindsey Nubern ended their 9 to 5 lifestyle in June 2014 when they packed up their house and began traveling the globe together. Over the next 18 months they made their way around the US, Southeast Asia, Australia, and New Zealand by camper van…all while starting a pretty nontraditional online business, Nuventure CPA, to support their travels.
- Nuventure Travels
- Nuventure CPA
- Follow @nuventuretravels on Instagram and Twitter.
- Pat Flynn’s How to Start a Podcast Tutorial
- Our First Drink on iTunes
Thanks again for listening. If you liked the show, why not help other people find us by giving us a rating on iTunes?
Josh and Stasia