If you’ve ever watched an episode of Fixer Upper on HGTV you’ve probably had the desire to fix up a farmhouse of your own. We certainly have.
Fortunately for our Episode 6 guests, Lauren Felix of La Petite Fashionista and her fiance Kyle Anderson, that dream is actually going to become a reality when they embark on their own fixer upper project with Kyle’s 100 year old Wisconsin family farmhouse.
Listen via iTunes | Stream on Stitcher | Rate us on iTunes
Oh, and did we mention they’re also going to be planning a wedding at the farm?
In this episode
- Finding love at work and over sushi.
- Pivoting your personal brand.
- Blogging and sharing your life online.
- Being an #instagramhusband.
- What digital marketing and conversion optimization has taught us about simplifying our lives.
- Why a Florida girl had dreams of living on a farm.
Our First Drink Couples Quiz
- If you have to be somewhere at 7PM when do you arrive?
- Take the last shot or pass the ball?
- CEO or COO?
- Is experience or accomplishment more important to you?
- Get take-out or eat at the restaurant?
About Kyle Anderson and Lauren Felix
Lauren is a Wisconsin-based blogger & social media consultant with coastal Florida girl roots. She started her blog, La Petite Fashionista, in 2007 as a creative outlet to share her outfits & latest inspirations. Kyle is a digital marketer by day, outdoorsman, and craft beer brewer. They are newly engaged and making plans for their wedding and renovation of Kyle’s childhood home, a 100-year old farmhouse. They love traveling, coffee dates, rustic modern design, and listening to podcasts!
You can find them both on Instagram @lapetitefashionista & @kylejanderson.
- La Petite Fashionista
- Sushi Muramoto
- Follow @lapetitefashionista & @kylejanderson on Instagram.
Thanks again for listening!
Josh and Stasia
p.s. If you liked the show will you help other people like you find it by clicking on this link to give us a five star rating on iTunes?
Subscribe to the Show