Listen via iTunes | Stream on Stitcher
For this episode we’re taking a break from the usual format to talk about what it’s been like to start our podcast together and some of the lessons we’ve learned about technology, couples, and ourselves.
In this episode
- Why we decided to start a podcast.
- The (sometimes painful) lessons learned from listening to yourself have a conversation.
- Decorating your office with podcast equipment.
- Josh’s obsessive quest to make us sound great.
- Learning to fit a new creative project into your holiday Hallmark movie watching schedule.
- What advice we’ve already learned from our couples.
- The StartUp Podcast (iTunes)
- Pat Flynn’s How to Start a Podcast Tutorial
- Our First Drink on iTunes
Thanks again for listening. If you liked the show, why not help other people find us by giving us a rating on iTunes?
Josh and Stasia
Subscribe to the Show